As an instructor of Sofema Aviation Services, Kevin Rookes had the pleasure to deliver EASA compliant Logistics & Stores Inspection Procedures to delegates from a range of companies in Thailand.
The Training session started on April 23rd and finished on April 27th in MJETS Facilities, Bangkok, Thailand. The delegates who attended the session were from a range of companies such as Myanmar National Airlines, LTR Pte Ltd., Colossus Air Pvt. Ltd. and Police Aviation
About the Training Course
This is a 5 days in-depth course which covers in details all essential elements to ensure the highest level of understanding to support the effective management of competence within the Stores and Logistics Environment.
The course meets the intent of IOSA (MNT 4.5.6 The Operator shall ensure each maintenance organisation that performs maintenance for the Operator has a training programme that provides for initial and continuation training for receiving inspectors) and Part 145 Stores Inspection competency training.
The course is designed for Personnel who are required to manage or operate a store or who are required to accept material into a store.Training Department and other Managers and Quality Audit staff also benefit from attendance at this course.
The following Subjects were addressed:
– Frequently Asked Questions Review
– Group Exercise
– Safety & Quality System Review – SA, QC, QA & QI
– Principles of an Aircraft Store
– Regulatory Background
– Acceptance of Components as per Part M Subpart E
– ISO – AS9100 Aerospace Standard
– Human Factors and Logistics
– Developing a Fully Compliant Store including Inspection, Storage and Quarantine
– Setting up an EASA Compliant Store Tool Stores and Calibration Criteria
– Storage Conditions Considerations
– How does the Quality System work in the Stores Environment
– Handling and Storage of Chemicals
– SMS Introduction & Components of a SMS System
– Considering the role of the SMS within the Stores environment
– Stores Management Procedures & Processes
– Writing and Developing Procedures
– Group Activity Designing a fully Compliant Aviation Store
What the delegates said about the training:
“Good teaching and guide”
“Short and Precise explanation”
“Extra resource materials, videos, pictures and sharing experience”
“Interacting with trainees to solve and clear out issues”
“Good teaching methods and clear speaking”
Are you looking for Open Training or Training in your Company?
For additional details regarding any of our “In-company” or “Open training” courses please visit www.sassofia.com or please email email@example.com