As a Technical Instructor for Sofema Aviation Services, Kevin Rookes successfully delivered EASA Part 145 / GCAA CAR 145 Production Planning training to ten delegates from Metrojet, which took place from July 4th to July 7th at Novotel Citygate, Hong Kong.
About the Training Course
This 4 day intensive course is specifically designed for people directly involved in Part 145 / CAR 145 Planning functions whether in a Management, Supervisory or Administrative role.
It is also of benefit to Quality Audit Staff and persons who normally work within and EASA Part M CAMO environment. This Training introduces the delegate to the basics of the EASA 145 / GCAA CAR Production Planning Process and considers the elements which are involved to deliver an effective Production Planning System.
What the Training Included
– Aircraft Maintenance Planning Introduction.
– Regulatory Overview.
– The Basics of Production Planning.
– Contract & Subcontract Management.
– Understanding the Quality Control Process in Production Planning.
– Aviation Quality & Safety Systems Part 145 Introduction.
– Understanding and Managing Competencies in a Part 145 Environment.
– EASA Compliant Aircraft Maintenance Program Review.
– The Basics of Maintenance Planning.
– Understanding the Generation of the Work Package.
– Optimizing the Performance of Part 145 Production Planning.
– Critical Path Analysis.
– Human Factors and Production Planning.
– The Role of SMS in Production Planning.
– 145.A.40 Equipment, Tools and Material.
– 145.A.42 Acceptance of Components.
– 145.A.45 Maintenance Data.
– 145.A.47 Production Planning Roles, Responsibilities and Challenges.
About Sofema Aviation Services (SAS)
SAS has built up a genuine reputation for effective consultancy and support together with motivational training which educates and inspires delegates. Training programmes include:
– European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
– Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
– UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA)
– Overseas Territory Aviation Regulations (OTAR)
Behind Sofema Aviation Services we have over 40 Years industry experience to call on, and are able to help you develop the most appropriate outcomes for your organization. We understand the importance of helping organizations to meet the challenge of managing competence, and to develop a positive safety culture to help deliver improved business performance. Our primary focus is on delivering quality assured support and training services.
About Metrojet Limited
Metrojet is a Hong Kong business aviation services company providing a range of services, including aircraft management, aircraft charter, aircraft maintenance, aircraft co-ownership, pre-buy inspection, aircraft registration, crew management and regulatory compliance.
Metrojet has a regional presence with a satellite maintenance base in Clark, The Philippines. The company has also established a joint venture with India-based Taj Air to form TajAir Metrojet Aviation in Mumbai, India, and a joint venture with China-based Hanxing General Aviation Co. Ltd. to form Metrojet Hanxing Zhuhai in Zhuhai International Airport.
Metrojet is a U.S. FAA Certified Repair Station, Hong Kong CAD 145 Maintenance Organization, and has numerous approvals from other countries, including China, Macau, Taiwan, Thailand, Indonesia, Canada, Bermuda, the Cayman Islands and the Isle of Man.
What the Delegates Said About the Training
“The Instructor let us to discuss and give us recommendation”
“He shared his experience in related topic”
“Thorough coverage of course materials”
“The instructor shared more information and experience”
“He Listen to us and share his opinion”
“Trainer’s English is easy to understand”