It was my pleasure to be able to deliver 5-days EASA Logistics & Stores Inspection training for China Aircraft Services Limited in Hong Kong on behalf of Sofema Aviation Services.
This training is quite intensive and has two test papers to assess the delegates learning.
I thoroughly enjoyed the training as did the delegates, and as an added bonus we carried out a mini-assessment of the Stores facilities so that the delegates could put into practice what they had learnt from the training.
Over 10 delegates attended the Training which included the following subjects:
– Regulatory Background
– Human Factors and Logistics
– Developing a Fully Compliant Store including Inspection, Storage and Quarantine
– Storage Conditions Considerations
– Group Activity Designing a fully Compliant Aviation Store
– Stores Receipt Guidance Documentation Review
– The Role of Engineering Technical Services – Service Bulletins (SB) – Return to Service of Aircraft Items Recovered from Aircraft Involved in Accidents/Incidents
– Final Examination
About China Aircraft Services:
China Aircraft Services Ltd was founded in 1995 to provide aircraft line and base maintenance, cabin cleaning and ground support equipment as well as supply and stores services at Hong Kong International Airport at Chek Lap Kok Airport Hong Kong.
What the delegates said about the training?
“Presentation, Knowledge, Attitude – everything was great“
“All aspects were very useful“
“The instructor talks clear and gives real examples“
”Discussion with real-life examples”
”Maintaining a motivation atmosphere, Providing sufficient breaks”