In November 2016, HSRC was honoured to be invited to collaborate with TCM Aviation.
TCM Aviation was established in 2014 by Thomas Menogue. With a background in financial auditing and more than a decade of experience as a pilot flying within general aviation and international commercial air transport, Tom is well placed to provide aviation companies with expert consulting services and takes great pride in ensuring that the needs of clients have been met.
With both companies being ambitious, and hard-working, our collective competencies and passion for customer satisfaction enables us to provide clients with cost effective services that add value, reduce risk and maintain compliance. These services encompass compliance management, aviation safety management, occupational safety & health and risk management:
- Regulatory compliance auditing, gap analysis and assessments.
- Safety Management Systems development and assessment.
- Safety culture and alignment surveys and improvement strategies.
- Developing and authoring National Aviation Authority compliant policy and procedure manuals.
- Assistance with securing National Aviation Authority approvals, and industry standard accreditation.
- IS-BAO registration and support to help to achieve all three IS-BAO levels.
- Aircraft and powerplant technical records review and audits.
Our clients include:
- Commercial Airlines
- Business Jet Aviation (commercial and private)
- Air Ambulance Services
- Helicopter Services
- Maintenance Organisations
- Ground Support Providers