The last of the training at MARA this time included 2 days of Logistics & Stores Inspection Procedures EASA Intensive training.
We had delegates from Airborne Support, Hevilift, Malindo Airways and Strand Aerospace.
Some great levels of engagement and experience sharing made the training an absolute joy to deliver on behalf of Sofema Aviation Services.
Thanks to all the delegates during the week of training, and to my hosts at MARA and Strand Aerospace who took great care of me – hope to see you again soon!
Logistics & Stores Inspection Procedures EASA Intensive
This in-depth 2 days training is designed to provide attendees with:
– A detailed practical understanding of the requirements to Manage and Develop an Aviation Store.
– To provide a regulatory and industry perspective for staff involved in Stores
Management and Receipt Inspection.
– Develop the attendees understanding of airworthiness and Receipt Certification
principles including Electrostatic Inspection.
– To Develop procedures for use in Stores and Goods Inspection.
– To review the problems associated with bogus parts.
– The trainee must demonstrate an understanding the subjects covered Read more…
What the delegates said about the training?
“The course was delivered in pleasant manner”
“ Well prepared presentation with many real-life examples and stories”
“Instructor answer all the asked questions”
“Good time management with regular breaks”
“Good explanation of all the topics”
“ Experience related to the subject”
“Instructor has good communication skill and makes discussions between him and the delegates”
“Most useful: The managing competencies”
“Instructor uses very simple and easy to understand English “
“ Very interesting presentation of the content”