As an instructor of Sofema Aviation Services, I had the pleasure to deliver EASA compliant Logistics & Stores inspection procedures for Jetstar Pacific Airlines.
The Training session started on May 7th and finished on May 11th in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Fifteen delegates attended the 5-day training courses of EASA compliant Logistics & Stores Inspection Procedures.
About the Training Course
This is a 5 days in-depth course which covers in details all essential elements to ensure the highest level of understanding to support the effective management of competence within the Stores and Logistics Environment.
The course meets the intent of IOSA (MNT 4.5.6 The Operator shall ensure each maintenance organisation that performs maintenance for the Operator has a training programme that provides for initial and continuation training for receiving inspectors) and Part 145 Stores Inspection competency training.
The following Subjects were addressed:
– Frequently Asked Questions Review
– Group Exercise
– Safety & Quality System Review – SA, QC, QA & QI
– Principles of an Aircraft Store
– Regulatory Background
– Acceptance of Components as per Part M Subpart E
– ISO – AS9100 Aerospace Standard
– Human Factors and Logistics
– Developing a Fully Compliant Store including Inspection, Storage and Quarantine
– Setting up an EASA Compliant Store Tool Stores and Calibration Criteria
– Storage Conditions Considerations
– How does the Quality System work in the Stores Environment
– Handling and Storage of Chemicals
– SMS Introduction & Components of a SMS System
– Considering the role of the SMS within the Stores environment
– Stores Management Procedures & Processes
– Writing and Developing Procedures
– Group Activity Designing a fully Compliant Aviation Store
What the delegates said about the training:
“He gave a lot of examples”
“Try to answer any question in class”
“Very good method of teaching”
“Everything was on time”
“He was very helpful”
Are you looking for Open Training or Training in your Company?
For additional details regarding “In-company” or “Open training” courses please visit www.sassofia.com or please email email@example.com